Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
Well, I guess I'll let you guys argue with our new friend here. This is someone who has no intention at all in believing anything other than the official story. After as many people as I have spoken to, you just kinda get a feel for them. I think he said it best himself, that he is only here so that he can be content that he viewed this from all angles. Problem with that is, it's real easy to bullshit yourself. IMO there are plenty of people to talk to about this that are receptive, without wasting time on flat-earthers.
Was just pointing out why familys may be upset, I mean I would be. :S Doesnt make it any less true/false. Also, I do not belive in the official story, but am also not convinced about the non-official story either. I require a high standard of proof to convince me on something like this.

You must understand you are saying that the government of the United States murdered 3000 of its people and people from around the world. The covered it up. To require anything less than a high amount of proof would be insane, surely you agree? Now the official story has a load of inconsistances which Is why I am wary of it and why I am here. But I need a lot of proof, to accept the answers that the 9/11 movement gives. (I also do not know all the answers, or inconsistances yet)